This cemetery was moved (with the exception of Dr. Watson) to the Matheny-Ferguson Springs Cemetery during the impoundment of Lake Barkley.
- Dodds Joseph'Walker, son of Asa & Martha, July 20, 1843--Sept. 8, 1846
- Calloway Elizabeth McWaters, Aug. 15, 1720-1815
- Calloway Achilles, husband of Elizabeth, no stone
- Watson Dr. T.T. (see below)
- ----- Sarah, died 1844
- Watson Dr. Thomas Tennessee, born in Virginia 1805; died at Empire Iron Works April 14, 1846 (This stone is now located at Center Furnace, Land Between the Lakes)